Promoting a positive image in good times
How to get your name in the paper without having to pay for it.
That’s the goal of all managers who want more from the press than a bill for advertising. You recognise the benefit of establishing a positive public image through the media, and want space in the editorial columns to complement your advertising spend.
There's never been a better time to work more closely with the press to ensure the news agenda works both ways - for you and your local paper.
Our aim is to: -
- promote a positive image for your organisation in the press
- help you to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the media
- teach you how to navigate the maze of a Newsroom so your PR message reaches the right person
- show you how to package your message to ensure your positive stories and pictures get published
- integrate your press profile with your internet presence
Remember: Newsdesks receive hundreds of press releases every day - and most get deleted. We'll show you how to dodge that Delete button and get your organisation's name in lights.